Thursday 20 October 2011

Ludlow Art Society

I recently travelled over to Ludlow on a dark and stormy night - and got lost twice en route - to give a talk about my work to Ludlow Art Society. One of the Society's members, Lesley Connolly, had attended several of my Lifelong Learning courses (along with her friends Stan and David), and asked if I would mind speaking at one of their monthly meetings. This trio has supported Lifelong Learning by attending several courses in mid Wales,often requiring long journeys, but always managing to enliven classes and produce some superb work.
The turnout was very good and the audience didn't let me leave without one or two challenging questions - only fair as I had presented them with quite a difficult visual quiz!
You can see images on the Ludlow Art Society blog.


June

No comments:

Post a Comment